Individuals and sole-proprietors qualify for discounts and monthly payment plan accounts. Please call us for more details and information.
Merchant Account/Online Store Qualification:
When you, the merchant, is applying through the online application, here are some helpful pointers in making sure the application is successfully approved:
1. Fill out the application completely.
2. Make sure that personal guarantor’s name and address information is current and correct.
3. Make sure that days of delivery for product or service is listed less than 10 days for delivery.
4. Make sure that processing volumes entered are less than $20K per month and less than $2000 per transaction. If you need more processing volume, we will need to take apply for you offline.
5. Make sure that the industry type chosen on the application best fits the merchant’s business industry type.
6. Please understand that personal credit is monitored. Most declines happen because of sub-standard credit. This is not set in stone, but most applicants need to have a FICO score over 600 to be accepted. Still, this
does not mean you will be declined, and it doesn’t hurt you at all to apply.